Monday 1 October 2012

Flu Season - Get Ready




To   avoid it...

Eat   right!



Make  sure you get  your daily dose of  fruit   and veggies.




Take  your vitamins  and bump up your vitamin C.




Get  plenty of  exercise because it builds your immune   system.




Walk  for at least an  hour a day,



Go for a   swim,
 


Take the  stairs instead of the lift,   etc.
 


Wash  your hands  often.
 
If  you can't,  keep   a bottle of antibacterial stuff  around.



Get  lots of fresh  air.
 
Open  doors &  windows whenever possible.




Try  to eliminate as  much stress  from   your life as you can.




Get  plenty of  rest.
 

OR


Take  the doctor's  approach.
Think  about it...
 
When  you go for a  flu jab, what do they do first?
They clean your  arm with   alcohol...

Why?
 

Because   Alcohol KILLS GERMS.

So...



I  walk to the pub.  (exercise)

I  put lime in my vodka...(fruit)  

Celery in my Bloody Mary  (veggies)

Drink  outdoors on the  patio..(fresh air)

Tell  rude jokes and laugh....(eliminate stress)  

Then I pass out. (rest)

The  way I see  it...



If  you  keep your alcohol levels up,
 
Flu   germs
 Can't   get you!  
As  my  grandmother always said,
'A  shot in the glass is better than one in  the  arse!'







Live   Well -
Laugh  Often -
Love  Much



No comments:

Post a Comment