Monday 7 March 2016

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue Introductions


Hello & welcome to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. This week we can promise you a nail-biting contest...followed by a nose picking contest...  (19 Mar 1983)

Hello & welcome to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - the show where fun and laughter go together like a horse and marriage. (Northampton 23 Nov 1996)

Hello & welcome to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - it's the show where quality and comedy go together like the Lone Ranger and Toronto. (Cambridge 07 Dec 1996)

Hello & welcome to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - the show that stands Head & Shoulders above the wash basin next to the soap dish. (Cheltenham 29 Jun 1996)

Hello & welcome to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - the show that is to comedy what Florence was to the Renaissance...& Zebedee was to the Industrial Revolution. ()

Hello, & welcome to the programme which a recent poll described as "not at all the sort of thing we enjoy in Poland"... (Paris Theatre 26 Aug 1975)

ISIHAC Intros

No comments:

Post a Comment