Monday 24 July 2023

What Red Wine Tastes Like

From Truth Facts

A bloke got chatting to a girl in a club. "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Have you not got a girlfriend," she replied, "because guys like you always seem to have girlfriends in my experience?"

"No, sadly not," he assured her. "We broke up just over a month ago."

"Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that," she said." Go on then, I'll have a white wine, please."

Well, after a few more drinks and a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, they headed off back to her place and made mad, passionate love for the next few hours.

Then, while he was putting his clothes back on, she said, "You're good looking, you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and you're absolutely amazing in bed. So can I ask you why on earth you split up with your girlfriend?

"He took a deep breath and said, "My wife found out about her."

No comments:

Post a Comment