Thursday 19 January 2023

Even More Gary Delaney Jokes

I saw four armed police officers at the airport this morning. How ridiculous! Where do they get uniforms that fit?

 

I learned about this great diet from a Saudi Arabian cannibal. It's so easy. You just have a sheikh for breakfast.

 

The area in a Nandos between the front and back door is known as the peri-peri-neum.

 

It's been a good week for me, on Monday I met one of my heroes, Craig David, on Tuesday we went for a drink, so I avoided him on Wednesday.

 

Finally got some good news at Weight Watchers this week. My group hadn't been doing very well, but seemingly now we're getting OBEs! 

 

Barristers' wigs should really be called Judge Dreads.

 

With the benefit of hindsight, 'Sexy Fenders' was not a good name for a guitar shop.

 

My biggest weakness? Well, I've always been a bit of a perfectioner.

 

English lesson's - Half price!

 

....and now the results for the Musketeers' football league:

4-1

4-1

4-1

4-1

4-1

and 4-4.  

 

I used to be into ham radio, but all I could heard was crackling.

 

Private browsing is mostly used for browsing privates.

No comments:

Post a Comment