Thursday 17 January 2013

Tesco Burgers - Everything You Want From A Store And A Little Bit Mare

29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse.  No wonder they gave me the trots.

They've also got a range of mini burgers to sample before the main meal.  They're calling them horse d'oeuvres.

Still, it's good to see them trying to tap a Newmarket.

And they go really well with Ginger McCain oven chips.

Sadly, I got some Tesco burgers out of the freezer earlier aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddd they’re off.

My brother ate them even though they were off and ended up in hospital.  Doctors say that his condition is stable.

Even vegetarians aren't safe.  I gather that they are putting uniQuorn in the veggie burgers too.

Mind you, if you think that Tesco's horse burgers are bad you should try their quarter pandas.

The guy on the meat counter is trying to rise above it by telling burger jokes; but they're starting to wear a bit thin and he says that he feels like he's flogging a dead horse.

I told him not to worry about it, it won't last furlong.

Tesco burgers recipe. Mince meat, garlic powder, paprika, fresh herbs, an egg and fine diced stallions.

Some people  seem desperate to buy some horse burgers though.  I saw about a dozen of them at the meat counter jockeying for position.

I might go and get some later.  Does anyone know if Tesco Ascot any left?

I got some horse burgers from Aldi the other day.  They were okay but I prefer My Lidl Pony burgers.



No comments:

Post a Comment